Apparently some links got broken because I used pipes (“|” symbol) to separate fields, it also refused to accept lattitude and longtitude if zoom and type were missing (because of a broken link). Both problems are fixed now, it’ll also override links once it loads.
Also, Jeremy Zawodny didn’t like AdSense banners and he’s right – they were not related to content at all making them just some ads which is not cool ;) so I removed them until I’ll need really big money to pay for hosting.
Update: I also moved map type selectors into maps to use native interface. I hope to move zoom selectors there too.