I moved Feed Friends (and Feed Preprocessor) to new faster server. It was planned for a while and I was setting server up but today I finally moved it.
I updated DNS and I hope you will not see any glitches but in case you are still directed to old servers, you’ll have Access Denied error page – it means your DNS servers still cache old IPs.
Feeds will be updated on both old and new servers for a while to avoid problems with feed readers freaking out. There might be some unusual bugs though if you share your item or adding new feed already using new server but your feed reader still goes to old one (especially if you’re using some web-based feed reader) – reader will not get updated feed as you might expect.
Also i planned to put magic “beta” mark next to the title for a while and now it’s a good time. Once I moved whole thing to new server I hope to proceed with fixing bugs and adding new features.
Please let me know if you’ll find some problems with new server – best way is by adding comments to this post.
Thank you for your patience!